Image credit: LIFEAID Beverage Co.
Enjoying morning chalk up? Access additional exclusive interviews, analysis and stories with Rx Membership.
CrossFit Home Office on Tuesday, October 19, 2021, announced the launch of another new opportunity for CrossFit Partners: the CrossFit Affiliate Partner Network (APN). The program will allow affiliates to reap the benefits of saving money through discounts from a variety of brands.
the details: APN is an online buying center where CrossFit affiliates can gain unified access to certain brands. This includes brand discounts, member acquisition programs, and even income generation potential.
- There are 20 initial partners Participation in the launch of the beta, all brands of the CrossFit community.
- Brands make up the services that diversify From cleaning supplies, clothing, beverages, operating software, and accounting services.
- Those who have already signed include Airrosti, Beyond the Whiteboard, Big Ass Fans, Crossover Symmetry, FITAID, GoodEarth Distribution, Hydrant, O2, Optum, ProTrainings, PushPress, Rogue Fitness, SugarWOD, Thorne, UpLaunch, Whoop, WIT, Xero and Zen Planner.
- This is only the beginning. CrossFit plans to expand the list of brands in the United States and abroad based on feedback and requests from affiliates.
One big thing: This will likely be another big source of income for CrossFit HQ, although it’s unclear at this point in time what the financial numbers might look like. Under new Rosa leadership, we continue to see revenue streams diversify as APN became the third major program to generate cash flow to HQ in just the last four months. This follows the launch of CrossFit Affiliate Programming (CAP) and CrossFit Precision Care.
How affiliates can help: In short, we hope to increase profit margins for affiliates that sell retail merchandise and reduce overall overheads and overheads for the cost of their business.
- With APN, affiliates should get the best Available at a market price that they couldn’t get on their own.
- There is also potential for gym revenue Which implements the APN through member sales.
- The APN is included in the annual affiliation fee.
- Discounts for affiliates can range Anywhere from 20 to over 50 per cent.
- Affiliate owners and trainers Get specific discounts and privileges on footwear and apparel brands.
Listen to the community: The APN launch wasn’t just something created by the minds of those within CrossFit HQ, it was something that the affiliate community had specifically requested.
- “Earlier this year, we surveyed affiliates About the best ways CrossFit Home Office can support and help them grow their business, the number one request was this type of group buying service”
- “Working with our launch partners and additional future brands, CrossFit APN will offer deep discounts on standard gym purchases, while offering the tools and opportunities to generate additional revenue through sales for members,” Gaines continued.
Bottom line: CrossFit will make money from the APN, as well as affiliates, as designed. Although there is no current data that can predict the amount of revenue, there is a possibility that it will be significant with more than 13,000 affiliates around the world. For every sale a subsidiary makes, CrossFit has the potential to turn a profit, which opens another door to the headquarters to increase cash flow.