Working at TikToker can be a full-time career or another source of passive income. TikTok actually pays creators for their videos but how much do they pay? If you are wondering about this, we will share with you the average earnings of TikTokers.
It’s not enough to build a mansion for the average user or build a mansion for the average user, but it will get better once you can build a massive audience. Recently, TikTok also launched Creator Next, a subscription campaign aimed at helping creators with monetization tools.
TikTok makes efforts to help creators earn money. Some of them cost literally millions of dollars. Let’s quickly move further to find out how much TikTok pays creators for views on their videos.
How much does TikTok pay per video view?
TikTok has enjoyed exponential growth in a relatively shorter period of time than other apps. The good thing is that the platform has not refrained from sharing success with the creators on the platform.
At first, TikTok wasn’t paying any money to video creators. Users had to use fame to find other sources of revenue like brand deals, promotions, etc. But now, TikTok pays creators real money for views of their videos via the “Creator Fund” every month.
TikTok pays between 2-4 cents per 1000 video views. The payout varies depending on certain factors that TikTok has not disclosed publicly. That’s why different creators receive different payments despite having a similar number of views.
However, not every TikTok user gets paid for views. In order to become eligible, the user must apply for the “Creator Fund” in TikTok and get accepted.
How much money do viral TikTok videos make?
Have you ever wondered how much money viral TikTok videos make? If you expect too much, you may be a little disappointed. As we know from sources that TikTok pays around 2 and 4 cents per 1000 views on a TikTok video.
And as we know that viral TikTok videos are receiving millions of views. Therefore, a TikTok video with 1 million views earns between $20-40. Now you can calculate video earnings with millions and billions of views.
For example, Zach King’s Harry Potter Illusion video has garnered more than 2.2 billion views. This means that the video earned him about $90,000. Successful TikTokers generate huge numbers through their TikTok videos. But for ordinary users, this is not so much.
More ways to earn on TikTok
Apart from this, there are several other ways you can make money on TikTok. However, TikTok itself does not pay you for it, but fans, brands and other sources will be the source of income.
Popular ways TikTokers can earn include tips, live giveaways, affiliate marketing, and brand collaborations on TikTok.
1. Tips: Fans can now send tips to their favorite content creators. TikTok charges a small processing fee to the sender and does not take any commission from the creator.
2. Creator Market: It is a platform from TikTok where brands can meet the right influencers, and influencers can find brands from their niche.
3. Video / Live Gifts: Fans can send gifts to their favorite content creators on live streams and videos. Creators will earn diamonds from them which can be converted into coins, then get real money. 2 Diamonds turn into 1 Coin (this means that TikTok gets 50% commission on the diamonds).
4. Brand Collaborations/Sponsorships: If you have a huge fan base, the brand will reach out to you to promote their products/services. They will pay huge numbers to market their goods. This is the main source of income for most TikTokers. Also known as Influencer Marketing.
5. Affiliate Marketing: You can share and promote certain products and services through videos and live broadcasts on TikTok. Your goal is to inspire the viewer to make a purchase through your affiliate link. When they do, you will receive a commission.
6. Sale of Goods: Creators will also be able to make their own products (official merchandise) and sell them on TikTok via Teespring, an e-commerce platform dedicated to products. You can also use other platforms like Shopify, Magento, etc. for this. You will need a giant fan following to make money using this method.
Can you make a financially successful career on TikTok?
Yes, it is indeed possible to have a successful career on TikTok. However, it is not easy or free money. You will have to put a lot of effort into creating valuable videos that your viewers will love to watch. Less than a percentage of TikTokers spread with luck.
I’m deleting my other social media and focusing on my TikTok career.
– indecisivedecisions.com (@KeepnUpWthKells) January 4, 2022
The rest of them have been trying to make this video viral for years. If you want to earn real money from TikTok, you must have the passion to create high quality short videos, have a personality to impress fans, and use all the monetization tools available on the platform.
Not everyone can earn from TikTok but smart TikTokers are making huge profits every month. Your goal should be to go from average to smart gradually.