links? Not in Vegas. After all, it’s not just tying an infant. It’s “just winning a kid” and that’s exactly what the Las Vegas Raiders did. Now you need that new shirt.
In one of the dumbest training calls in history, the Los Angeles Chargers took a timeout with 38 seconds left in overtime to get the right personnel on the field. According to the Las Vegas Raiders, the plan was to just ride soccer (but that might not be true, we’ll never know).
After all, a draw would have benefited both teams. Both would have made the playoffs.
But, Al Davis never said “just tie the baby.”
“Just win my love,” he said.
This is exactly what the invaders did. After the timeout elapsed, Josh Jacobs sprinted for 10 yards to determine the game-winning field goal.
Are you excited for some soccer games, Vegas? Of course you are. That’s why you need the latest BreakingT T-shirt.
Check it out below.
A black hole will never settle for a tie!
- Adult T-Shirt: Super comfy, cotton/poly blend crew neck t-shirt in antique black. Relaxed fit unisex. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/polyester blend fleece in black. Normal tie. Front pocket of the bag. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Very comfortable, cotton/poly blended T-shirt in black. Unisex sizing. S = 6/7, M = 8, L = 10/12
- Women’s V-Neck T-Shirt: Relaxed fit, V-neckline in 100% cotton in black. Fits perfectly without being too tight. S-XL
- Designed by Evan Russell.
- Transferred in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and fits well (but please note that they recommend a men’s size larger and a women’s size smaller when ordering), when you wear one, you’ll be comfortable all day. Plus, she looks amazing and other fans will be jealous of your cool T-shirt.
You can order your new favorite shirt for just $30 for Wear The Moment and tell the whole world who you’re rooting for.
This post contains affiliate links, as we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Pricing and availability are accurate as of the time of publication.