Yes, this does not seem ideal. Well, that’s what Miso had to deal with in Fayetteville yesterday – and that was ugly.
After a big surprise win at No. 15 Alabama on Saturday, you were hoping to see, at least, a competitive game showing signs of legitimate progress.
None of that happened at Bud Walton Arena. It happened 87-43, which is Mizu’s worst losing margin under Konzo Martin.
Again, Missouri shouldn’t have won this, but last night’s performance made it clear that victory over Alabama feels like an anomaly.
Saturday’s match against Alabama was Mizu’s second most efficient offensive match under Konzo Martin. This is shaping up to be the worst. four days.
– Dave Matter (@Dave_Matter) January 13, 2022
This tweet from Matt Watkins sadly says it all – just don’t let Kobe Brown beat you.
Honestly, there is not much to say about this game. It was a disaster, but I guess they just need to go to Saturday at home against Texas A&M? I don’t know, that’s all they can do at this point.
Sam Snelling will try to make an upcoming study hall later.
Let’s not forget, Aidan Shaw is an important piece coming next season. On Wednesday, the young four-star striker from Stilwell, KS was named a Midwest candidate for McDonald’s All-American Game.
On the woman’s side, congratulations to Avery Kroenke, who has been nominated!
Also, Mizzou Women’s Basketball takes on LSU #12 on TONIGHT at 7:00 PM CST on SEC Network Plus, and it looks like the Haley Troup is back!
on the links. Miz!
(Columbia Daily Tribune)
(miscellaneous / tweets)
- Here are some of the Mizzou Football coaching staff assignments, with Erik Link named on tight ends, special teams, and DJ Smith now playing quarterbacks and hiring coordinator. Read more here at MUTigers.com.
- We’re getting a little closer to Mizzou Softball season!
- A former graduate assistant at Mizzou Football moves to Idaho
Missouri JA Matt Linehan is heading to Idaho as the program’s wide reception coach, a source says @ 247 Sports. Linehan was the Vandals starting QB player from 2014-17 and is the program’s first all-time passer.
– Chris Hummer (@chris_hummer) January 11 2022
- Former Mizzou footballer Domy Richardson has re-signed with NJ/NY Gotham FC from NWSL.
- According to Jake Weingarten, Sean East, one of the best JUCO players in the country has heard of Mizzou
One of the country’s top JUCO prospects, Sean East, has heard from Oregon, DePaul, Louisville, Mizzou, Pitt, Cincinnati, BYU, Xavier, Georgia, WKU, Texas A&M, UMass and Xavier, among many others, a source said. Tweet embed.
I expect him to do some visits, too.
22 PPG scorer.
– Jake (@jakeweingarten) January 12 2022